What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Vegetable and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: Farm Vegetable and Drivers
Description: Cultivating, harvesting & packaging of perishable vegetables
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
There are different kinds of farms in the agricultural industry, but the risks and hazards can be common to most farms workers. It may include:
- injuries inflicted by animals like bites, kicks, or transmission of infectious disease such as giardia, salmonella, ringworm and leptospirosis
- dangers from faulty switches, cords, machinery or overhead power lines
- machinery hazards including tractors, chainsaws, motorbikes, etc.
- hazards from sunburn, heat stroke, dehydration and hypothermia
These are just a few of the possible danger that a farm worker may face. That is why getting a workers’ comp is a must. SynchronoSure®’s Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Compensation, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Protect yourself as you work. Apply for your work comp today.
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)