What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Tree Planting Reforestation and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: FARM – TREE PLANTING – REFORESTATION & DRIVERS
Description: Propagation of trees, shrubs, plants. Wholesale and retail sales.
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
Forest workers oversee growing, nurturing, and harvesting trees while conserving soil, air, and water quality in harmony with other resource management concerns. Harmless as it seems but the truth is the physical work of tree planting can be exposed to variety of hazards. You, being the business owner, must have the coverage to protect your business and employees.
At SynchronoSure®, there is a workmans compensation insurance available for a business like yours, providing coverage from your tree planters to your drivers. As you search through your options for your business insurance, check out our Workers’ Compensation program. It is an insurance that will protect you and your employees for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury. And we have affordable Installment Plans for you.
The demand of work in your business is not easy. It is necessary that you get a Workers’ Comp. Just like how reforestation after harvest is important because it starts a new cycle of planting and growing trees, a work comp is also as important because it starts a new security for your budding business.
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)