INSURANCE PRODUCERS: Register with SynchronoSure® today and start earning!
Get a quote in 5 minutes or less. No carrier appointment necessary. No premium volume commitment. We pay competitive commissions on premium collected. SynchronoSure® trades with Insurance Carriers that are A- or higher rated by A.M. Best
What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Nursery Employees and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: FARM-NURSERY EMPLOYEES & DRIVERS*
Description: Propagation of trees, shrubs, plants. Wholesale and retail sales.
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
There are various risks and hazards in working in a nursery. The most common injuries are sprains, lower back and shoulder strains due to manual handling. In some other instances, a nursery worker can accidentally step on a slippery or wet floor after a floor has been washed, or there can be a water split in the kitchen or in the toilettes, or if spillages are not cleaned up right away. Whether in the plant production or in handling machineries, different risks can occur anytime. You need to have workmans’ compensation.
As a farm nursery business owner, you must be ready in dealing with such job-related accidents and unfortunate conditions. Given that your business uses farming tools and equipment, your workers are in a higher risk injury and accident. SynchronoSure®’s Workers’ Compensation is made to protect your business from the financial loss because of an injured or sick employee, or if a lawsuit is filed against your company.
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)