What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Gardening Market for Truck and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: Farm Gardening Market or Trucks and Drivers
Description: Cultivating, harvesting & packaging of perishable vegetables
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
If gardening is your hobby and at the same time your work, it gives you many benefits indeed. The physical activities, fresh air, sense of fulfillment all wrapped up together makes one physically and mentally healthy. But what we do not know is that hidden in the garden are risks that can negatively affect our health. All people who are working in the market gardening field, from gardeners to delivery truck drivers, should have access to a workmans’ compensation benefit.
Just around the corner, a garden worker can get cuts and scrapes because of regularly handling thorny plants and sharp tools, or be exposed to harmful chemicals or garden compost that can give them respiratory diseases like Legionnaires’ Disease. Or the garden truck driver might get injured while loading the truck. We cannot predict what will happen so it’s best to be covered by a workers’ comp policy.
SynchronoSure® offers a Workers’ Compensation insurance to give employers and employees the necessary protection while performing work related duties. Your business may be small, but your assets and employees are as important as those of the big companies.
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)