What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Florist and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: Farm Florist and Drivers
Description: Applies to cultivating or gardening of potted house plants, fresh cut flowers, fresh bulb, annuals or perennials.
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
In general, there is no business that has no risk. Floriculture, also known as flower farming, is not exempted. Flower farm workers can suffer from various health hazards, some of which are respiratory diseases, noise-induced hearing loss, skin disorders, certain cancers, chemical toxicity and more.
What if your farmer-florist suffer from heat stress high temperatures, high humidity, sunlight, and heavy workloads? What if an accident takes place while using diluted pesticides in the farm? Or what if your delivery man meets an accident on the road while delivering the flowers?
If you work at a flower farm or your business is floriculture, do you have a workers’ comp to insure you?
SynchronoSure® offers a Workers’ Compensation insurance to give employers and employees the necessary protection while performing work related duties. If you are an employer, you can be protected from paying the medical tests and procedures that your injured employee needs. If you are the employee, we can pay for the lost wages because of absence from work due injury or occupational disease.
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)