What is Workers' Compensation for Farm Egg or Poultry Producer and Drivers?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Phraseology: Farm Egg or Poultry Producer and Drivers
Description: Raising poultry for Eggs or breeding purposes, raising Bees for honey
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
Food production industry is very important to all countries as it brings sustainable livelihood, economic productivity and security that there is enough supply for the people to consume. A poultry industry is one of the primary food source that we have. They don’t just provide eggs for Easter Egg Hunts, but kidding aside they provide main ingredients for commercial food products like pasta, mayonnaise, meringue and cake frostings, waffles, Caesar salad dressing, cappuccino (they use eggs to help create the foam), and list goes on.
Since this industry is essential, it is equally important that the workers in the poultry have a workmans’ compensation.
At SynchronoSure®, there is a workers’ comp insurance available for a small businesses in the poultry industry. Our Workers’ Compensation program offers Employers Liability, affordable Installment Plans, and we are willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans.
Contact us and get your coverage today!
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
- 2 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 4 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)
- 10 Pay (to bind coverage, 20% down + first installment required)