Register with SynchronoSure® InsurTech Managing Underwriter today and generate quotes for your clients in a matter of minutes instead of days.
What is Workers' Compensation?
Workers’ Compensation, also known as Workman’s Comp, is business insurance that provides for the medical care for workers who suffer work related injuries or illnesses and also provides for lost wages due that arise when the employee is injured and cannot work.
Download the Product Sheet here.
Our Appetites: We prefer low and moderate hazard risks.
Competitive Commissions: We pay competitive commissions on premium collected.
CLICK HERE to see the list of Workers Comp Eligible Classes of Businesses
View the Supplemental here.
Workers compensation coverage helps protect your business in many ways including protection against:
Who does workers’ compensation protect?
Workers’ compensation protects both the employer and employee. Employers are protected when they need to pay for and employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses. It protects employees by providing indemnity for lost wages arising from work-related loss or injury.
At SynchronoSure, we have a broad appetite for small account workers’ compensation risks:
We have broad appetites for small account workers compensation risks:
- More than 1000 available payroll classifications (certain limitations apply for class codes in hazard grades E and F, no coverage for hazard grade G class codes)
- Maximum unmodified manual premium of $35,000
- Maximum experience modifier of 1.35
- Willing to underwrite risks currently insured in Assigned Risk Plans
- Minimum policy writing premium of $1,000
Workers Comp Coverage
- Employers Liability with limits up to $1 million / $ 1million / $1 million
Workers Compensation is available in AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, MS, OK, SC, and TN
Contact us today if you want to be notified when Workers Comp will be available in your state:
Preferred method of payment is ACH, credit card payments accepted in certain states and may result in additional fees.
Policy forms, invoices and policyholder notices are sent electronically.