Casualty Policy for Trucking Businesses
Casualty policy specifically designed to meet the common needs of the trucking business for owner operators and motor carriers. Covers liability exposures of business activities not related to operating your truck.
- Offered to Truckers for Hire – ISO General Class code 99793.
- Offering ISO CGL coverage plus our Truckers GL Enhancement endorsement by us to include additional itemized coverage specific to the trucking industry.
- Entertain new ventures provided ownership or management has verified prior industry management.
- Accepts small trucking firms.
- Not available on the following vehicle types: Garbage Trucks, Cement Trucks, Limos, Hearses, Buses, Passenger Vans, Ice Cream Trucks.
Truckers CGL at a Glance
Policy duration options
- Premium due at policy inception.
- $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 and a product aggregate of $2,000,000
Accepts payment via credit card or ACH. Policy forms, invoices and policyholder notices are sent electronically.
Visit the Insurance-As-A-Service® Resources page for access at your fingertips a suite of value added resources for legal, human resource management, risk management, mental health, ergonomics and loss mitigation services.