Register with SynchronoSure® InsurTech Managing Underwriter today and generate quotes for your clients in a matter of minutes instead of days.
What is Truckers' General Liability?
Casualty policy specifically designed to meet the common needs of the trucking business for owner operators and motor carriers. Covers liability exposures of business activities not related to operating your truck.
- Offered to Truckers for Hire – ISO General Class code 99793.
- Offering ISO CGL coverage plus our Truckers GL Enhancement endorsement by us to include additional itemized coverage specific to the trucking industry.
- Entertain new ventures provided ownership or management has verified prior industry management.
- Accepts small trucking firms.
- Not available on the following vehicle types: Garbage Trucks, Cement Trucks, Limos, Hearses, Buses, Passenger Vans, Ice Cream Trucks.
Download the Product Sheet here.
Truckers GL at a Glance
Did you know? There are various types of truck insurance coverages, and it could be difficult to identify which one is proper to meet certain needs. Selecting an inappropriate coverage will not only result in risks but could cause business operations issues for not having the right coverage at all. Read more here.
What does Truckers GL cover?
Your “premises and operations,” which means your shop, yard and entire operation, as well as when you and/or employees are away from your premises and are in the course of conducting work-related operations. Note that it does not cover transportation exposures as these are insured on your commercial automobile policy(ies).
- Policy Duration Options: Annual
- Payment: Premium due at policy inception.
- Maximum Limits: $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 and a product aggregate of $2,000,000
Truckers GL is available in 48 states. Not available in IA and ME.
Contact us today if you want to be notified when Truckers General Liability will be available in your state:
Accepts payment via credit card or ACH. Policy forms, invoices and policyholder notices are sent electronically.
Visit the Insurance-As-A-Service Resources page available to policyholders for access at your fingertips a suite of value added resources for legal, human resource management, risk management, mental health, ergonomics and loss mitigation services.