What is Truckers' General Liability?
Casualty policy specifically designed to meet the common needs of the trucking business for owner operators and motor carriers. Covers liability exposures of business activities not related to operating your truck.
- Offered to Truckers for Hire – ISO General Class code 99793.
- Offering ISO CGL coverage plus our Truckers GL Enhancement endorsement by us to include additional itemized coverage specific to the trucking industry.
- Entertain new ventures provided ownership or management has verified prior industry management.
- Accepts small trucking firms.
- Not available on the following vehicle types: Garbage Trucks, Cement Trucks, Limos, Hearses, Buses, Passenger Vans, Ice Cream Trucks.
Truckers GL at a Glance
What does Truckers GL cover?
Your “premises and operations,” which means your shop, yard and entire operation, as well as when you and/or employees are away from your premises and are in the course of conducting work-related operations. Note that it does not cover transportation exposures as these are insured on your commercial automobile policy(ies).
- Policy Duration Options: Annual
- Payment: Premium due at policy inception.
- Maximum Limits: $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 and a product aggregate of $2,000,000
Accepts payment via credit card or ACH. Policy forms, invoices and policyholder notices are sent electronically.
Visit the Insurance-As-A-Service™ Resources page available to policyholders for access at your fingertips a suite of value added resources for legal, human resource management, risk management, mental health, ergonomics and loss mitigation services.