Five Reasons to Become a Producer
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much E&O insurance is required? – $1,000,000
- How are commissions paid? – Monthly on collected premiums
- Is there a premium volume commitment? – No
- What documents are needed for agency approval? – Copy of E&O Declarations Page and Current Licensure
- Can I see the draft producer agreement? – Yes. Click here.
- Do you only deal with retailers? — We deal with producers including both wholesale and retail producers.
- How are commissions paid? – We pay commissions by ACH on collected premium.
- For the surplus lines business, do I need a surplus lines license? – Yes, but if you don’t we can refer you to one of our wholesale business partners.
- Can I write in another state? – Yes, dependent on your licensure.
Visit the Insurance-As-A-Service Resources page available to policyholders for access at your fingertips a suite of value added resources for legal, human resource management, risk management, mental health, ergonomics and loss mitigation services.