Businesses can prevent and slow the spread of Coronavirus within the workplace. Employers should respond, taking into account the level of disease transmission, and revise their business response plans as needed. Business should follow the White House Guidelines for Opening Up America Again, a three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts.
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- Prepare your Small Business and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19
- Resuming Business Toolkit
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Considerations for Returning to Work
- General Business Frequently Asked Questions
Business and employers are encouraged to coordinate with local health officials to get timely and accurate information. Below are the COVID-19 guidelines per state.
COVID-19 Resources Per State