Email your CV to
SENIOR SQL DEVELOPER (MANILA)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain current data warehouse.
- Database management.
- Add, update databases and tables as needed.
- Generate SQL statements for complex queries.
- Create stored procedures.
- Create and maintain reports and bordereaus.
- Monitor data warehouse and databases for uptime and errors (disk/CPU/memory).
- Run nightly batch jobs for data processing, report generation, data feeds.
- 8+ years of SQL experience.
- Prior work in SQL development and database management within the insurance industry would be highly preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical ability.
- Sound administrative skills, accurately document and track issues.
- Team player, willing to learn and they should have a disposition that can deal with people in a positive and productive manner.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Required Technical Skills
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226
Careers - We are Hiring
- E&S Excess Liability
- Workers Compensation
- E&S Commercial Property