Email your CV to
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER – FRONT END, WEB, DATABASE, AWS (MANILA)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create prototypes based on business requirements documentation.
- Develop custom web applications with a particular focus on user interface/user experience.
- Configure, manage and maintain backend webservers.
- Configure, support and manage AWS servers especially database servers for connections to the front end.
- Support existing applications under development.
- Work with the QA team to ensure test cases are relevant and cover all functional requirements.
- Interface with other employees as needed (onshore and offshore).
- Undertake additional training and development tasks as requested by team lead or manager.
- Creation/Update of the Technical Support Document and Standardization Document
- 5-10 years of experience working as a full stack developer, preferably for a commercial property/casualty insurance company or a subsidiary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical ability.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Required Technical Skills
|Technical Skills||Proficiency Level (1 – low; 4 – high)|
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226
Careers - We are Hiring
- E&S Excess Liability
- Workers Compensation
- E&S Commercial Property