Email your CV to
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & BOP (MANILA)
The Senior Business Analyst role is responsible for Business and Implementation Analyst Services, Project Design and Management, Testing, Change Management, and Business Operationalization across a range of organization-wide projects. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the development, testing, implementation and post-production support of all business analysis work related to Commercial Property and/or Business Owner Policy policies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gathering, documenting, management and tracking of functional and non-functional business requirements through to delivery and business acceptance.
- Mapping of as-is and to-be system architecture, processes, and data.
- Development of integration specifications, and support for business data cleansing and data migration. Create business requirements document(s) (BRDs).
- Create screen mockups for new applications.
- Support existing applications under development.
- Work with the QA team to ensure test cases are relevant and cover all functional requirements.
- Interface with other employees as needed (onshore and offshore).
- Undertake additional training and development tasks as requested by team lead or manager.
- Develop Business and Technical administration manuals, handover documentation, and other resources to support operationalization new processes and solution/s.
- Coordination of business change activities including communications, training, and end user adoption process.
- Support the development of project and BA toolsets, processes, and methodologies.
- Minimum of 10 years of BA experience, with no less than 5 years of BA experience in insurance with a focus on ISO based commercial property insurance and/or ISO based Business Owner Policy (BOP) insurance product(s).
- MUST have prior experience working for a commercial insurance company.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial property line of business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical ability.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Bachelor of Science in any field
- Night Shift
- 8PM-4AM Philippine time
Required Technical Skills
Commercial property line of business
Business Owner Policy (BOP)
Testing & Quality Assurance
SynchronoSure is committed to an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
More. Better. Great™
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226