Email your CV to
SEM/SEO SPECIALIST (MANILA)
The SEM/SEO Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and managing company’s overall PPC and SEO strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement SEO and Paid Ads strategy
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve positions for target keywords
- Manage campaign expenses to stay on budget, estimate and reconcile discrepancies
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages
- Prepare and present performance reports regularly
- Conduct A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- At least 7 years experience in Google Ads, and SEO
- Experienced in B2B Digital Marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Team player, collaborative, and with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to document, track, and maintain multiple campaigns
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Updated with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in LinkedIn Ads a plus
- Google Search and Display Ads and Google Analytics certifications a plus
Bachelors degree in any field.
- Night Shift
- 8PM-4AM Philippine time
Required Technical Skills
Proficiency Level (1 – low; 4 – high)
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
More. Better. Great
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226
Synchrono Group, Inc. (dba SynchronoSure®), is a Delaware domiciled company. SynchronoSure® work with agents, brokers, and wholesalers. We are the underwriting arm for our carriers for our products. We underwrite products both on an admitted and surplus lines basis, dependent on the product and state. California license # 6002686. See all licenses here.
SynchronoSure © 2022 All Rights Reserved