Email your CV to
PREMIUM ACCOUNTANT (MANILA)
The Insurance Premium Accountant is responsible for all lines and types of insurance premiums and commissions, providing accurate accounting and reporting of transactions, ensuring financial reporting is in full compliance with US GAAP. He/she will be working with line of business (LOB), insurance carriers and agents to provide timely payment and/or reconciliation of insurance premiums and commissions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely premium accounting and commission processing of all lines and types of insurance premiums and commissions
- Research and resolve any old items due to/from insurance carriers and agents
- Work with and resolve inquiries from third party service providers and LOB associated with these transactions; provide support and documentation as requested
- Assist with month-end close and proper reporting of accounting information to Synchrono Group’s General Accounting Team
- Ensure the timely, proper and accurate reporting of insurance accounting transactions in a manner consistent with US GAAP
- Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned above.
- Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, or CMA is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in United States (U.S.) Property & Casualty Insurance premium accounting is a must
- Previous work experience with AIG, QBE or one of the top 25 U.S. Property & Casualty insurance companies is highly preferred
- Experience in agency or policy management systems is a plus
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite is preferred
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
- Maintain high degree of security over Company information.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Accounting Technology
- Night Shift
- 8PM-4AM Philippine time
Required Technical Skills
|Technical Skills||Proficiency Level (1 – low; 4 – high)|
SynchronoSure is committed to an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
More. Better. Great™
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226