Email your CV to
DATA ANALYST (MANILA)
The Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining dashboards as well as data pipelines. This position will work closely with analytics, actuary, and underwriting aspect of insurance and be responsible for analyzing and designing data source up to reporting in Power BI using data models.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To design, develop, deploy, and optimize new and existing Power BI reports in accordance with approved standards and practices.
- To gather and understand customer requirements and translate the need into a data model and report.
- To monitor API request and response for the underwriting engine.
- To research and enrich external data sources to make them valuable for the pricing and underwriting process.
- To create and calibrate risk and pricing models.
- To collaborate with the IT team and other departments to ensure timely refresh, maintenance, and validation of data in data warehouse.
- To ensure proper documentation of data pipelines, queries, formulas.
- Ability to digest and process huge amount of data in complex arrays using statistical tools such as Python, R, or Stata
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst or similar, preferably for a financial or insurance company.
- 1+ years of experience in using Microsoft PowerBI or similar tools.
- 1+ years of experience in using SQL or similar tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significantly large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A self-starter who is open to new technology and willing to learn.
- Preferable knows basic statistical modelling for supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Data Science or Engineering. Professional certifications, or progress associated with certifications, highly preferred.
- Night Shift
- 8PM-4AM Philippine time
Required Technical Skills
Proficiency Level (1 – low; 4 – high)
Power BI / Tableau / Data Studio
Python / R / Stata
SynchronoSure is committed to an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
Engagement, character, focus, and energy all matter.
More. Better. Great™
Synchrono Group Inc., dba SynchronoSure®, is a state-of-the-art, digital underwriting and professional services business, intentionally built to leverage the convergence of technology and insurance through applications of proprietary artificial intelligence and predictive analytics capabilities, combined with recognized expertise in insurance and reinsurance industries.
8521 Six Forks Road, Suite 105, Raleigh NC 27615, United States
28th Floor Tower 2, The Enterprise Centre, 6766 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1226