California Rights and Disclosures
Synchrono Group, Inc., including its affiliates (“Synchrono”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”, “customer”, “user”, or “your”).
For purposes hereof, “Site” refers to our website, blogs, social media accounts, or apps in which Synchrono’s service can be accessed in which users can view the website and subscribe to and use our software, products, and services (“Service,” collectively the “Services”).
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT, SELL, AND SHARE
- We collect identifiers, customer records information, commercial information, internet and other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, professional and employment-related information, and inferences.
- In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold any personal information.
- In the preceding twelve months, we have used each of the types of information we collected for business purposes, potentially including auditing interactions with consumers, security measures, debugging/repair, performing services, internal research for technology development, and quality and safety maintenance and verification.
II. THIRD-PARTY SHARING
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share our customer’s personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
III. USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, to view, correct, or remove information provided by you or publicly posted by you, by accessing your account or another product or service as applicable and editing/removing your personal information. You will need your password to access your personal account. You may also send us an email or written request asking us to remove certain posted content using the addresses in the Contact Information section of this document.
We will be happy to review, update, or remove information and/or content as appropriate. Residual copies of information and/or content that have been removed from your account and/or our platform may remain in our backup systems for approximately one month. We may still retain your information to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreements, or comply with legal requirements; in this case, your personal information will be blocked from use for any other purpose.
IV. DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
V. OTHER RIGHTS
- Right to access personal information. You may be entitled to receive the specific pieces of your personal information we have collected in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to data portability. You may be entitled to receive a copy of your electronic personal information in a readily usable format.
- Right to know. You may be entitled to receive information regarding the purposes for which we collected and shared personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, as well as the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to delete. You may be entitled to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with applicable law.
- Right to opt-out. You may be entitled to direct us to stop disclosing your personal information to share with third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” opt-out page .
VI. HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details below. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to your “California Privacy Rights” and provide your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and an e-mail address or phone number where you may be contacted.
Before we can respond to your request, California law requires us to verify your identity using your personal information. If we (or third parties we engage to assist us) are not able to verify your request, we will contact you for more information. If we are unable to verify your identity after a good faith attempt, we may deny the request and, if so, will explain the basis for the denial.
You may designate someone to submit requests and act on your behalf as an authorized agent. To do so, you must provide us with written permission to allow your authorized agent to act on your behalf and, where appropriate, accept information about you. Either way, you and/or your authorized agent must provide sufficient information to us that would allow us to verify your identity.
VII. CONTACT INFORMATION
Synchrono Group, Inc.